– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.
Athletes looking to buy Winstrol will encounter oral Winstrol for approximately $ – $ per tablet, with most tablets containing 50mg of Stanozolol. This is provided as a general example, however, as pharmaceutical grade Winstrol can range from 5mg tablets all the way up to 25mg tablets, and is difficult to establish price ranges of these different concentrations. Injectable variants of this drug contained in 10ml vials normally are sold in the range of $60 – $90 per 10ml vial, and even as high as $120 per vial. The standard concentration of water-based (or even the UGL oil-based) Winstrol is that of 50mg/ml. However, because underground laboratories are often pushing the envelope with high concentration products intended for muscle building, concentrations as high as 100mg/ml can be found. However, these are exclusively underground products, as the standard for pharmaceutical human grade is 50mg/ml or less.
Stanozolol can stimulate the production of prostaglandin E2 and the matrix metalloproteases collegenase and stromelysin in skin fibroblasts. It has been found to inhibit growth factor stimulated DNA synthesis and fibroblasts. Winstrol has substantial fibrinolytic properties, and has been effective in the treatment of urticaria, Raynaud’s phenomenon, cryptofibrinogenemia, and lipodermatosclerosis. Stanozolol has also effected cures of osteonecrosis in cases resistant to all other therapy. Stanozolol has been used successfully in treatment of AIDS wasting syndrome.